Digital Marketing Executive
|Start Date||2016-01-01 00:00:00|
|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum|
Job Description:Highly successful B2B Tech Firm is looking for a digital marketing executive to manage the hands-on execution of digital marketing activity across the UK.
The main focus of the role will be on developing and managing automated Email Marketing activity in-house, also using channels such as Marketo, display, social media advertising and content writing to meet brand awareness and lead generation targets.
The role will also be required to help manage other digital marketing activity where necessary during peak times, including managing website updates and email marketing campaigns.
The role presents the opportunity to make a global impact on the digital marketing strategy with strong support from the business.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Devise and execute a digital marketing plan focused on increasing brand awareness and lead generation through Email Marketing Strategies.
- Manage and develop online campaign tracking, reporting and analytics
- Identify new opportunities to develop the channel such as display, affiliates, content writing and any other third party paid digital
- Build and manage campaign landing pages and ensure they are continually tested and optimised to improve conversion rates
- Improve the organisations web reputation on key online platforms
- Constantly analyse and optimise campaigns and provide insights and recommendations on improvements
- Grow to become the in-house expert and first point of contact for digital marketing
- Help update the websites from time to time using SEO best practices
Background of the ideal Digital Marketing Executive
- At least two years hands-on broad digital marketing experience
- Hands-on Marketo and also salesforce experience.
- Some paid social media experience. LinkedIn advertising an advantage
- Some CMS experience. Drupal an advantage
- Some experience with email deployment tools or marketing automation platforms. Pardot an advantage.
- Google Analytics experience
- Working knowledge of SEO