National Account Manager Job Description
The National Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts at a national level, maximising all opportunities for sales within the accounts.
Duties of the National Account Manager
- Managing large company accounts for the company an building relationships with key personnel.
- Networking within national accounts in order to secure all business opportunities.
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to national accounts.
- Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively.
- Holding regular monthly meetings with internal stakeholders about key accounts.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts.
- Taking a proactive approach to account management.
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer.
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
Background of the National Account Manager
- Previous experience managing national accounts for a similar company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of growing business within large accounts.
- A full driving licence is essential for the position.
- Proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving targets
Should you require assistance recruiting for a National Account Manager then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist sales recruitment team on 0207 125 0460 alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll get straight back to you.
The next position on the career ladder for a national account manager would be either head of sales or director of sales.
Jobs you may be interested in
£26000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Company Car/ Car allowance, Health Care - UK - South East
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £70k , Car - Kent
£60000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: High commission + Quality car - UK - London