Business Development Executive Job Description
The business development executive is responsible for bringing in new business for the company through a variety of sales techniques.
Duties of the Business Development Executive
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
Background of the Business Development Executive
- Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry.
- Proven track record of bring in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a business development executive then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist sales recruitment team on 0207 125 0460 alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll get straight back to you.
The next role on the career ladder after business development executive would be business development manager.
Jobs you may be interested in
£65000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Plus Quality Car - Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: £60k OTE - Yorkshire
£50000 - £68000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £100K + Car - Berkshire