Sales Consultant Job Description
The sales consultant is responsible for generating sales opportunities through a variety of techniques.
Duties of the Sales Consultant
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Working to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the sales director.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Working closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross sell.
Background of the Sales Consultant
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- relevant industry experience ideally gained from a competitor business.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Sales Consultant then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist sales recruitment team on 0207 125 0460 alternatively you can email us at email@example.com we’ll get straight back to you.
Download Job DescriptionDownload
Jobs you may be interested in
£25000 - £35000 per annum - Kent
£32000 - £62000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £100k+Uncapped commission - Wales
Salary £50k OTE £100k - UK - London