Sales and Marketing Manager Job Description
The sales and marketing manager is responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the organisation.
Duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.
Background of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience ideally from a competitor.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
Should you need assistance recruiting a Sales and Marketing Manager then get in touch now with our specialist sales recruitment team on 020 7125 0460.
Download Job DescriptionDownload
Jobs you may be interested in
£22000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £50k - UK - London
£38000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: OTE circa £70k Plus Car - Yorkshire
£65000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Plus Quality Car - Buckinghamshire