Client Relationship Manager Job Description
The client relationship manager works closely with the sales team to manage relationships with clients.
Duties of the Client Relationship Manager
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Background of the Client Relationship Manager
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
If you require assistance recruiting for a client relationship manager then please call our specialist sales recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
Alternatively please book a convenient time to speak to one of our consultants. arrange a call
Jobs you may be interested in
£35000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £100k Uncapped commission - Wales
£17000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £50k Uncapped commission - Wales
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus - Surrey