Inside Sales Manager Job Description
Duties of the Inside Sales Manager
- Generating qualified leads for the organisation and passing to business development team.
- Identifying opportunities for upselling within existing customers.
- Updating the CRM on a daily basis ensuring it’s up to date and relevant.
- Generating high quality appointments for the senior sales team.
- Leading and coaching a team of inside sales executives.
- improving procedures within the inside sales team.
- All aspects of management for the inside sales team, ensuring KPI’s performance against targets.
- Holding regular pipeline review meetings with the team.
- Working on scripts with the team, making ongoing amendments as necessary.
- Identifying target contacts within potential customers.
Background of the Inside Sales Manager
- Previous experience working within an inside sales role.
- Excellent people management skills and an ability to drive sales results.
- Strong systems and CRM skills, ideally Salesforce.
- Relevant industry experience ideally from a competitor.
Should you need assistance recruiting an inside sales manager then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 020 7125 0460.
Jobs you may be interested in
£36000 - £42000 per annum - Essex
£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Uncapped OTE, car or allowance - UK - Midlands
£40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Company Car/ Car allowance, Health Care - Hampshire