Inside Sales Executive Job Description
Duties of the Inside Sales Executive
- Generating high quality sales leads for the business.
- Working to KPI’s as set by the Inside Sales manager.
- Setting appointments for sales consultants to meet with potential customers.
- Cold calling senior executives and C Level staff.
- Working closely with the rest of the Inside Sales team.
- Identifying potential opportunities for new business within other parts of the company.
- Following up on sales enquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- General sales administration as required.
Background of the Inside Sales Executive
- Excellent sales skills and a proven track record of achieving KPI’s.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Previous experience in an inside sales role within a similar business.
Alternatively please book a convenient time to speak to one of our consultants. arrange a call
Jobs you may be interested in
£50000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, profit share, Car, Benefits - UK - South East
£50000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, profit share - UK - South East
£95000 - £125000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £160K+ and Car - UK - Various