Inside Sales Executive Job Description
The Inside Sales Executive is tasked with driving sales for the organisation through a variety of sales techniques.
Duties of the Inside Sales Executive
- Generating high quality sales leads for the business.
- Working to KPI’s as set by the Inside Sales manager.
- Setting appointments for sales consultants to meet with potential customers.
- Cold calling senior executives and C Level staff.
- Working closely with the rest of the Inside Sales team.
- Identifying potential opportunities for new business within other parts of the company.
- Following up on sales enquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- General sales administration as required.
Background of the Inside Sales Executive
- Excellent sales skills and a proven track record of achieving KPI’s.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Previous experience in an inside sales role within a similar business.
Should you be recruiting for an Inside Sales Executive then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales recruitment team on 020 7125 0460.