Lettings Negotiator Job Description
The lettings negotiator is responsible for sourcing and screening tenants for rental properties managed by the lettings agency.
Duties of the lettings negotiator
- Sourcing rental properties for the agency and liaising with property owners.
- Screening potential tenants ensuring they are reliable tenants.
- Chasing references for prospective tenants and carrying out credit checks.
- Showing potential properties to tenants based on their requirements.
- Providing references for past tenants to other landlords and agents.
- Ensuring voids between tenancies are kept to a minimum.
- Processing rental applications for properties.
- General administration relating to rental properties.
- Carrying out market appraisals for potential rental properties.
- Handling a high volume of enquiries for properties and tenancies.
- Negotiating rents and leases for properties.
Background of the lettings negotiator.
- Previous experience working as a lettings negotiator.
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with people.
- Highly driven with a strong desire to succeed.
Should you need assistance recruiting a lettings negotiator then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist property recruitment team on 020 7125 0460.