Guardian Recruiter Job Description
The Guardian Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and screening tenants to live in properties as property guardians.
Duties of the Guardian Recruiter
- Using a variety of techniques to source potential property guardians.
- Using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to contact prospective guardians.
- Assessing guardians for suitability by reference checking and credit checking them.
- Writing adverts for property guardians and posting on the internet.
- Handling enquiries from individuals looking to become property guardians.
- Liaising with existing guardians with regards to their current tenancies.
- Keeping regular contact with property guardians to ensure everything is ok with their properties.
- Handling maintenance requests from existing property guardians and passing on to the maintenance team.
- All aspects of administration for property guardians.
- Filing incoming references and credit checks relating to property guardians.
Background of the Guardian Recruiter
- Due to the similarity of the roles previous experience as either a lettings negotiator or a recruitment consultant is a strong advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and a drive to succeed is essential for this position.
- An ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
Here at Charter we do a lot of work in the property guardian industry. Should you need assistance recruiting for a guardian recruiter then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 020 7125 0460.