Pre Sales Consultant Job Description
The pre sales consultant is employed as a technical expert with the task of working closely with sales teams to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers requirements.
Duties of the Pre Sales Consultant
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
Background of the Pre Sales Consultant
- Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position.
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
Should you need assistance recruiting for a Pre Sales Consultant or be looking to recruit any other sales roles then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Sales Recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
Alternatively please book a convenient time to speak to one of our consultants. arrange a call