Pre Sales Consultant Job Description
Duties of the Pre Sales Consultant
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
Background of the Pre Sales Consultant
- Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position.
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
Jobs you may be interested in
£60000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £120k + Quality car - UK - South East
£35000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £66k Plus Car - Lancashire
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £70k , Car - Kent