Marketing Coordinator Job Description
The Marketing Coordinator reports into the marketing manager and coordinates the marketing activities of the marketing team.
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator include:
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Organising the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails
Requirements of the role:
- Graduate with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Working towards CIM or other recognised qualification.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organised and self motivated.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
Alternatively you can arrange a convenient time to speak to a consultant here. arrange a call