Creative Director Job Description
The creative director oversees the creative direction of all advertising, marketing and branding campaigns for the organisation ensuring they fit the overall brand strategy.
Duties of the Creative Director
- Putting together concepts for creative work that fulfil the organisations objectives.
- All aspects of management and development for the creative team.
- Creating multi-channel campaigns that span all forms of media online and offline.
- Pitching ideas for creative campaigns to stakeholders and selling concepts for creative.
- Working on exciting creative campaigns for rebranding and relaunching projects.
- Ensuring all creative work fits the brief given and achieves the target goals.
- Working closely with other areas of the organisation to execute creative campaigns.
- Art direction for advertising campaigns across a variety of mediums.
- Project managing campaigns to ensure delivery to deadlines.
- Delivering creative content of the highest quality.
- Ensuring creative campaigns don’t exceed budgets.
Background of the Creative Director
- Passionate and driven with an ability to produce exciting creative.
- An ability to translate client briefs into creative that fits their needs.
- Hard working and able to work to sometimes tight deadlines.
- Natural eye for design and artwork and a strong portfolio of creative projects.
Should you need assistance recruiting for a creative director then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
If you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try a CPD accredited course from our partners below.