UX Designer Job Description
The UX Designer ensures that the user experience on a digital platform is functional and easy to use maximising the amount of people that continue to use the service or product.
Duties of the UX Designer
- Creating wireframes for sites and apps using a variety of software.
- Conducting user testing sessions on site and app prototypes.
- Analysing the results from user testing sessions and presenting the results to the UX team.
- Making changes based on the results and retesting with user groups.
- Using analytics to present information on site changes and their effects.
- Designing user journeys and wireframes for various campaigns.
- Interviewing end users and making changes based on user feedback.
- Mapping user journeys to ensure journeys flow and gain user acceptance.
- Designing user interfaces that align with the goals of the organisation.
Background of the UX Designer
- Previous experience working as a UX designer ideally with relevant industry skills.
- Strong systems knowledge including as: HTML, CSS, Azure, Photoshop, Sketch and Visio.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A natural ability to explain technical details to non-technical people.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a UX Designer then please get in touch with our digital recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.