UX Designer Job Description
The UX Designer ensures that the user experience on a digital platform is functional and easy to use maximising the amount of people that continue to use the service or product.
Duties of the UX Designer
- Creating wireframes for sites and apps using a variety of software.
- Conducting user testing sessions on site and app prototypes.
- Analysing the results from user testing sessions and presenting the results to the UX team.
- Making changes based on the results and retesting with user groups.
- Using analytics to present information on site changes and their effects.
- Designing user journeys and wireframes for various campaigns.
- Interviewing end users and making changes based on user feedback.
- Mapping user journeys to ensure journeys flow and gain user acceptance.
- Designing user interfaces that align with the goals of the organisation.
Background of the UX Designer
- Previous experience working as a UX designer ideally with relevant industry skills.
- Strong systems knowledge including as: HTML, CSS, Azure, Photoshop, Sketch and Visio.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A natural ability to explain technical details to non-technical people.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a UX Designer then please get in touch with our digital recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
If you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try one of the CPD accredited marketing courses from our partners below.