Digital Marketing Director Job Description
The Digital Marketing Director is in charge of creating a vision for digital marketing, developing an online marketing strategy and leading a team of marketers in implementing that strategy.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Director include:
- Translating a vision for online marketing into a coherent digital marketing strategy
- Developing and executing integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans
- Leading and managing digital marketing team
- Enhancing ecommerce by increasing web visibility and traffic
- Using PPC, SEO, email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media experience to generate leads
- Understanding analytics and measuring ROI
- Increase brand awareness
- Making sure marketing plan is in alignment with marketing budget
- Analyse marketing plan and performance using KPI’s
- Working with senior employees in development of overall business plan
Requirements for the role:
- Educated to degree level. Ideally with a digital marketing qualification too.
- Significant digital marketing experience
- Experience leading a team
- Ability to carry out all digital functions.
- Overall marketing experience with an expertise in digital marketing
- Great project management, organisational, and analytical skills
- Experience managing a budget
- Experience and in depth understanding of SEM
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Digital Marketing Director then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
If you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try a CPD accredited course from our partners below.