Marketing Automation Manager Job Description
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for overseeing and implementing all automated marketing campaigns for the organisation.
Duties of the Marketing Automation Manager
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate.
- Delivering a steady stream of qualified leads for the organisation.
- Ensuring all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies.
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- Implementation of a marketing automation platform for the business.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results.
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
Background of the Marketing Automation Manager
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot.
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyse campaigns.
- Relevant industry experience would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential.
Should you need help recruiting a Marketing Automation Manager then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our digital marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.