Marketing Automation Manager Job Description
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for overseeing and implementing all automated marketing campaigns for the organisation.
Duties of the Marketing Automation Manager
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate.
- Delivering a steady stream of qualified leads for the organisation.
- Ensuring all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies.
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- Implementation of a marketing automation platform for the business.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results.
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
Background of the Marketing Automation Manager
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot.
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyse campaigns.
- Relevant industry experience would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential.
Should you need help recruiting a Marketing Automation Manager then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our digital marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
Alternatively if you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try a CPD accredited course from our partners below.