PPC Executive Job Description
The pay per click executive manages the company’s pay per click campaigns ensuring they are effective at bringing in revenue.
Duties of the ppc executive
- Managing the company's pay per click campaigns.
- Analysis of keyword search volumes to identify strong keywords for campaigns
- Keyword research to establish strong buying keywords
- Monitoring competitors pay per click campaigns and reporting on keywords being targeted
- Analysing return on investment of all PPC campaigns and reporting to the PPC manager
- Maximising return on investment for allocated pay per click budget
- A/b testing with pay per click wording to establish the best click through rates
- Allocating budget for remarketing and analysing ROI.
- Using Google analytics to ensure pay per click campaigns are targeting the optimum demographics.
- Creating reports on campaign success and reporting these to senior management and clients.
- Developing campaigns, copywriting, testing landing pages and writing development plans.
- Collaborating with designers to produce creative for campaigns.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites.
- Optimizing existing campaigns and maximising return on investment.
- Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids and monthly budget caps.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience with managing pay per click campaigns for a variety of organisations.
- Up to date knowledge of Google analytics and various digital marketing software.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to translate client briefs into results.
Shoud you need help recruiting a PPC Executive then please do not hesitate to contact our digital marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.