PPC Executive Job Description
The pay per click executive manages the company’s pay per click campaigns ensuring they are effective at bringing in revenue.
Duties of the ppc executive
- Managing the company's pay per click campaigns.
- Analysis of keyword search volumes to identify strong keywords for campaigns
- Keyword research to establish strong buying keywords
- Monitoring competitors pay per click campaigns and reporting on keywords being targeted
- Analysing return on investment of all PPC campaigns and reporting to the PPC manager
- Maximising return on investment for allocated pay per click budget
- A/b testing with pay per click wording to establish the best click through rates
- Allocating budget for remarketing and analysing ROI.
- Using Google analytics to ensure pay per click campaigns are targeting the optimum demographics.
- Creating reports on campaign success and reporting these to senior management and clients.
- Developing campaigns, copywriting, testing landing pages and writing development plans.
- Collaborating with designers to produce creative for campaigns.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites.
- Optimizing existing campaigns and maximising return on investment.
- Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids and monthly budget caps.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience with managing pay per click campaigns for a variety of organisations.
- Up to date knowledge of Google analytics and various digital marketing software.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to translate client briefs into results.
Shoud you need help recruiting a PPC Executive then please do not hesitate to contact our digital marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
Alternatively if you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try a CPD accredited course from our partners below.