Digital Marketing Manager, Italian Speaking
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
This rapidly expanding software firm is looking for an Italian speaking Digital Marketing Manager to join them in a new role covering the Italian market.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Growth hacking and experimenting to drive sales.
- A/B Testing ideas and implementing.
- Developing campaigns for SEO/PPC to drive online conversions.
- Ensuring search marketing campaigns are optimised for both b2b & b2c audiences.
- Creating a social media plan and strategy to drive followers and revenue.
- Overseeing email marketing for the business.
- Creation of digital marketing materials.
- Writing search engine optimised copy and content.
Background of the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Previous digital marketing experience ideally for a similar role.
- Its essential for the candidate to speak fluent Italian.
- Experience selling software products would be an advantage but not essential.
This is an exciting time to join this dynamic team passionate with ambitious plans.