This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
- An award winning online travel company are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join their team in leading CRM strategy for 2018. We are interested in hearing from ambitious, motivated, self-starters who have experience leading a CRM strategy for a brand with a strong online presence.
This is a 3 month interim position for someone who is ideally available immediately.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Take ownership of the customer acquisition and retention email strategy across the business, increasing the size of the mailable database and limiting churn.
- Improve the quality of email communications ensuring brand TOV guidelines are followed and that email production is consistent, timely and relevant dependent on user and seasonality.
- To build a collaborative relationship with the email comms platform and continually asses the performance and fit with the company.
- To identify and measure performance against KPIs and the overall strategic objectives of the business
- To build an execute an extensive cross channel CRM strategy.
- Working with customer services, marketing and trading teams to maintain commercially focussed communication strategy.
- Implement a ‘test, measure, learn’ approach to CRM to maximise effectiveness, efficiency and engagement
- Benchmark competitive CRM approaches, global best practice, trends and innovations.
- Working closely with our Data Insights Team to understand the customer's journey and adapt our campaigns to ensure the most efficient ROI
- Educated to degree level
- Strong commercial understanding, knowledge of budgets, forecasting and delivering against KPI’s and margin targets
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Computer literate with advanced excel skills