This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Interim / Temporary / Freelance|
|Salary||£29000 per annum|
- A well established education company is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join them on a short term contract in support of digital marketing functions across the business.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be a key figure in campaign support across Social Media, Email marketing and Website content and have the opportunity to take on ownership of digital campaigns within the team.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Managing marketing campaigns for company courses and events, working with the given marketing budget.
- Working to deliver marketing content and strategy across SEO, Social Media, PPC, email marketing and website advertising.
- Assisting with company promotion at trade and industry events.
- Working with stakeholders throughout the business in support of marketing campaign execution.
- Digital content production including HTML email templates and newsletters, in addition do graphics and website content and videos.
- Managing the briefing of external agencies.
- All candidates should be free to start in a new position immediately.
- Candidates should have strong digital and offline marketing experience and be keen to enter into a diverse role with varied responsibilities.