This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
- My client a thriving technology company is seeking to recruit for a Senior Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for the day to day marketing activities and campaigns for the team.
Key duties include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns on a quarterly basis including events.
- Being responsible for managing/updating the CRM database (Salesforce) and HubSpot, the company’s marketing automation software and managing the lead generation process.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure lead generation targets are met, using analytics, spreadsheets and CRM tools to collate and present data.
- Previous experience in a similar role for a technology or telecoms B2B organisation
- Social Media Skills across mainstream B2B media, i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn – Sales Navigator, YouTube
- Salesforce CRM or equivalent skills
- Marketing Automation HubSpot or equivalent skills