This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Sales & Business Development|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £90K + Significant Bene|
Major Brand with massive new investment seeks a dynamic and experienced Corporate Sales Manager to help build its core business with all the major corporates.
This highly professional and respected company a household name provides a top end range of highly innovative products to help corporates build and grow their businesses. They are highly profitable and market leaders
This is a new and key role for the company working at strategy level with Directors and would naturally lead to promotion and to earn high commissions.
This is a modern and enlightened company and fun to work with.
The skills and experience required for this position as Corporate Sales Manager are as follows:
- Strong experience and demonstrable sales track record selling to corporates
- Sales experience working within SaaS, Media, Advertising, Corporate Hospitality, Marketing Agency or Events would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Confidence and good at pitching large sales to Directors in corporates.
- Disciplined with excellent CRM skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Consultative sales skills SPIN etc
- Highly articulate communicator in written and verbal English
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must be ambitious to earn high commissions
- Good strategic sales skills to open and grow new accounts and to work closely with Directors of the company.
- Location: Near Beaconsfield