|Sector||MarketingDigital MarketingDigital Design|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 8% Bonus|
- This well loved consumer electronics brand is looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to oversee their digital marketing activities.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Understand the consumer journey, our digital performance and sales using analytics
- Implement always on digital campaigns across; search, affiliates, social, web content, programmatic, email, influencers and live streams
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Working with the IT and platforms team to optimise site performance, design and digital merchandising to drive website sales and optimize user experience
- Launch and manage a mobile app to drive consumer engagement and repeat purchases
- Manage and optimise our CRM across all divisions
- Own website sales targets for specific divisions.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies