|Location||Welwyn Garden City|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
- A well established publishing company is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join them in support of campaign execution and management over a series of exciting and industry leading digital products.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be a key figure in managing digital platforms operating across website, email and digital content.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Manage campaign operations, working with external teams and suppliers to creative digital assets.
- Continued monitoring of campaign performance and metrics, developing insights and working with data to develop future campaigns.
- Day to day management of the CRM and data analysis.
- Developing digital content across all online channels, identifying new channels to push out commercial content.
- Managing lead generation campaigns, working closely with the sales team.
- Work closely with the Head of Digital in delegating all digital projects across the team.
- Candidates should have a strong track record in implementing digital campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Strong experience in analytics and digital content marketing is a key requirement.
- Experience managing external agencies highly desirable.