This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Richmond upon Thames|
|Sector||MarketingSearch & PPC|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
- A growing B2B publisher is seeking to recruit for a Digital Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you be responsible for taking ownership of all digital marketing campaigns and revenue targets.
Key duties of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Manage the planning, delivery and execution of all digital marketing
- Lead on digital campaigns, working with CRM databases and websites, and working with a range of external partner organisations.
- Create, develop and optimise successful PPC campaigns through Google adwords, social media and all paid channels
- Use content marketing to draw audiences to our brand for engagement and future conversion
- Create email marketing to promote products and brands
- Perform keyword and competitor research and manage all bid management for campaigns
- Create lead generation campaigns for telesales
- Develop new ways to acquire visitors, improve efficiency and retarget previous visitors.
- Ensure sector and product knowledge is always up-to-date
- Track campaign costs to ensure there is no overspend
- Work with the Head of Marketing to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Weekly reporting to Head of Marketing to review campaign performance/ costs
- Must have strong PPC experience – in particular Google adwords.
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing plus proven track record in driving successful digital campaigns (Google adWords certification preferable)
- Strong working knowledge of all paid search platforms, plus good working knowledge of Google Analytics