|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
- A well established and reputable media company based in Buckinghamshire are seeking a Marketing Executive to join them on a part-time maternity cover contract in support of campaigns across a varied media portfolio.
The Marketing Executive will be a key figure in campaign support, working with senior management for four days a week to deliver on offline and digital campaigns and work within key networks to optimise marketing plans.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders, including clients and suppliers.
- Managing event organisation, working closely with the project management team and editorial to put together sales collateral and content.
- Measuring marketing campaign ROI, ensuring campaigns are effective across all channels.
- Management of marketing content across websites and social media.
- Optimising and working with digital assets including app and tablet content.
- Marketing budget management.
- Strong communication and organisation skills are a key requirement for the position.
- Experience in a similar marketing role is essential.
- Experience in relationship building and client/supplier management highly desirable.