This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
- An international travel/entertainment company are seeking an experienced Marketing Program Manager to join their marketing team in London. This is a very exciting opportunity to work for a world renown international company. Said Marketing Program Manager will need prior project and process management experience plus running trade and trade to consumer marketing campaigns.
- Manages marketing engagement in the annual planning cycle with trade partners and sales team
- Develops an annual tactics calendar and resource schedule determining the activity, timing and budget allocation
- Oversees the delivery of campaigns
- Daily responsibility for monitoring and managing all B2B2C and B2B tactics
- Oversees delivery of all marketing initiatives with trade partners in line with agreed sales and business priorities.
- Effective collaboration with key stakeholders
- Manages and updates project schedules
- Participates in Annual Media Review
- Maintains broad knowledge of media landscape.
- Engages in dialogue with US stakeholders
- Manages day to day relationships with trade partners, internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of all elements of the Trade Media marketing campaigns
- Provides mentorship, leadership, motivation and career development opportunities for four direct reports.