|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
- A very exciting well established events company are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join them for a 9 month maternity contract. Experience in marketing either b2b or b2c events is essential. Strong digital marketing experience and exec management experience is also a plus.
Marketing Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- To effectively manage the Marketing team
- To network within the markets to gain contacts and industry knowledge
- To manage and oversee see the completion of visitor surveys and Net Promoter Score data.
- To use survey and NPS data as well as additional market and visitor insights to improve and enhance future show marketing campaigns.
- To analyse previous marketing campaigns and undertake research to understand the event and the audiences fully
- To provide insight into the development of the shows in both the short, medium and long term and produce the marketing budget
- To plan and implement the visitor sales marketing campaign
- To produce sponsorship support material for the Sales Team
- To provide trade marketing support to the sales teams
- To plan and implement visitor marketing campaigns
- To develop and agree briefs for team and relevant agencies and suppliers
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with media partners, trade associations and other relevant professional organisations