This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
- A passionate multi-media company are looking for an experience Subscription Manager to join their successful team. Said Subscription Manager will already need experience creating and successfully implementing subscription plans or acquiring new users.
Key Responsibilities of Subscription Manager:
- Identify potential registration and subscription targets
- Ensure the subscription product and pricing meets targets
- Identify appropriate channels for acquiring new readers and subscribers
- Create subscription plan, with investment needs as appropriate
- Working with the Digital Product Manager ensure the online subscription process is optimised
- Identify new streams of reader revenue
- Suggestion and collation of business KPIs
- External liaison and internal liaison
- Maintaining marketing plan and project management system
- Managing invoicing and tracking spend
- Update and maintenance of subscription marketing materials
- Measurement of ROI and attribution modelling
- Reporting on revenue, trends and future bookings
- Industry research
- Creating, organising and promoting reader revenue events, or streams to existing events