|Sector||Sales & Business Development|
|Salary||£20000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus £3K + Significant Ben|
Major Brand with massive new investment seeks a dynamic Account Manager to help build its core business with it's existing corporate accounts.
This highly professional and respected company a household name provides a top end range of highly innovative products to help corporates build and grow their businesses. They are highly profitable and market leaders
This is a new and key role for the company working at strategy level with Directors and would naturally lead to promotion and to earn high commissions.
This is a modern and enlightened company and fun to work with.
The skills and experience required for this position as Account Manager are as follows:
- Strong experience and demonstrable sales track record managing and selling to existing accounts. It would suit someone moving from a Customer Services background.
- Sales experience working within SaaS, Media, Advertising, Corporate Hospitality, Marketing Agency or Events would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Confidence and excellent clear communicator in English both written and verbal.
- Disciplined with excellent CRM and organisation skills.
- Must be ambitious to be promoted
- Good strategic sales skills to open and grow new accounts and to work closely with Directors of the company.
- Location: Near High Wycombe