This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
- A leading luxury tour operator are currently expanding their London office and looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to take the lead. Said Marketing Manager needs to be strong on the digital side of things, have travel industry experience and must have people management experience.
Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for managing the marketing team and agencies for both SEO and PPC
- Responsible for website and ecommerce strategies
- Content strategy – develop and implement a content strategy for websites, email and social media.
- Campaigns – plan, design, implement and report
- Responsible for implementation of CRM strategy; compile, proof and segment data and use email, print, e-newsletters and social media to drive direct response
- Responsible management and implementation of company-wide social media strategy
- Advertising – online and offline advertising campaigns
- Responsible for design, production and distribution of all branded collateral
- Identifying opportunities for marketing affiliations and joint marketing activity