This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£40000 per annum|
- Charter are currently working with an established B2B organisation based in the South East of England, who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have a B2B background, and previous experience of digital marketing at a manger level in previous roles.
Key responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Own and create innovative B2B marketing plans and campaigns
- Help drive the business planning and product development process with your businesses through research and insight
- Working with agencies/internal teams, deliver marketing assets such as brochures, emails, DM, html5 banners, images, video, PPC copy, social assets
- Manage the implementation, tracking, measurement and post campaign analysis of marketing campaigns, providing reports as directed, particularly paying attention to lead-gen and ROI
- Ensure all promotions are compliant with regulations and best practice
- Collaborate with colleagues to maximise use of member/prospect database
- Collaborate with the colleagues to leverage social channels to drive lead-gen
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure creation of top-performing campaign emails
- Develop creative assets and research material and write, edit and proofread copy ensuring accuracy
- Ensure that brand and identity is adhered
- Day-to-day management of key marketing agencies as directed
- Collaborate with our Digital Team to make improvements to content on company website to enhance campaigns and drive leads
- Collaborate with PR Team to leverage PR as appropriate for integrated campaigns
- Collaborate with Events team to deliver appropriate events and shows as part of our integrated campaigns
The ideal Marketing Manager will have:
- Proven experience in B2B marketing
- Established digital experience (PPC, display, social – especially LinkedIn)
- Use of Google Analytics and CRM for marketing reporting