This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Sales & Business Development|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: 5% Bonus, Share and save, P|
- Leading brand national full service commercial Law Firm with offices around UK seeks a Business Development Manager (Client and Market Development) to help them take advantage of numerous business opportunities.
This role encompasses Business Growth, Marketing and Communications (CMD).
Key duties for this role as Business Development Manager (CMD) include:
- Growing strong relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues
- Strategic business planning skills essential
- Designing specific and unique solutions for each client or prospect.
- Support, nurture and grow existing Key Accounts
- Develop detailed strategic plans for each account and for converting target new business prospects
- Identify new business opportunities / models
- At least 4 year’s successful sales background ideally in the professional services
- Experience working in a professional services company would be ideal but not essential.
- Understanding of building business in a professional services company: law, accounting, medicine, insurance, banking etc a real advantage but not essential
- Excellent New Business Development skills
- Ability to design and bring together a functional strategic business plan including budgets for products and the company.
- Highly disciplined and process driven
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- Confident, articulate and ability to engage and sell at senior level with top clients.
- A good understanding of modern marketing methods.
- Excellent clear communicator in English both written and verbal
- Highly creative
- Ambitious, driven and dynamic
- IT Literate and familiar with the use of CRM
- Location. Birmingham or Manchester