This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||OTE £45K + Car|
- Market leader in Sports Merchandising with top high quality products seeks a dynamic and experienced UK Account Manager to manage, support and develop the untapped potential within its major accounts. This highly profitable company is unique in many ways and extremely innovative. Your clients will include many top Football Clubs in the UK.
It is growing accounts nationwide and adding products rapidly and is looking for someone bright, energetic and capable who can take control of this position and expect to be considered for rapid career progression in the future.
The UK Account Manager will be required to communicate at all levels within their accounts and take them to new and heightened levels of service increasing satisfaction levels throughout the account and increasing business in the process.
Key attributes and skills required for National Account Manager:
• 2-3 years successful experience as Account Manager essential
• Field sales and business development background is essential
• Must be able to work to targets and deadlines and to work closely with the team
• Excellent communicator at all levels both within the account and with colleagues
• Demonstrable successes experience in building accounts
• A passion for sports would be helpful
• Full UK driving licence
Location: One hour's commute to St Albans