This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £45k|
- Major International Event company based in London, a market leader and prestigious name seeks an International Sales Executive to lead the international sales of a very large and prestigious event with all the associated sponsorships, advertising and publications.
This is a solid well-established firm growing very fast with a very modern outlook. A good place to work, build skills and to earn.
Key duties for this role as International Sales Executiveinclude:
- Building new business through partnerships, sponsorship and advertising solutions for exhibition space, digital and print
- Designing specific and unique solutions for each prospect.
- Support, nurture and grow existing Key Accounts encouraging andd growing re-bookings
- Telephone canvassing internationally
- Develop detailed strategic plans for each account and for converting target new business prospects
- Attend International events from time to time.
- At least 2 year’s successful sales background in one of the following sectors would be desirable; websites, on line sales, market research, data, analytics, advertising, telesales, e mail marketing, training, sponsorship or major events.
- Excellent New Business Development skills
- Ability to manage some e mail campaigns
- Highly disciplined and process driven
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- Confident, articulate and ability to engage and sell at senior level with top clients.
- Excellent clear communicator in English both written and verbal
- An additional language would be an advantage but not essential
- Ambitious, driven and dynamic
- IT Literate and familiar with the use of CRM
- Location. Commuting distance of Oval, Central London.