This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Sales & Business Development|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £80k + and Car and Bene|
- Major nationwide FM and Property company within the commercial property sector is seeking an experienced Key Account Manager with ideally a background in finance sales or similar to join them in a new role – selling a large portfolio of Security and FM services to large Commercial Property owners all over London and the South East.
This is a profitable and fast growing company with good opportunities for growth and development. Sales people are highly respected in this organisation.
Skills and experience required for the position as Key Account Manager are as follows:
Key duties for this role as Key Account Manager include:
- Factfind with major London accounts and then pitch in major bids to secure a whole range of security services
- Connecting at senior level withing major Estate Agents and Property companies
- Pitch services to the owners/ managers of empty commercial properties and Housing Associations.
- Support, nurture and grow existing major Key Accounts
- Solid demonstrable and successful Field Sales track record ideally in the following sectors; Finance, Banking, Insurance or similar is ideal
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience pitching at senior Director level
- Clear communicator in written and spoken English
- Good understanding of the sales process, sales pipeline, prospects development is essential. big picture thinking.
- Confident, passionate and dynamic. Gravitas
- Keen to earn very high commissions
- Good presentation skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Location: Within commutable distance of London