This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
- Our client a dynamic training/events company is currently looking for a driven Senior Marketing Manager to take on an exciting newly created Marketing leadership role.
Key duties include:
· Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
· Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with commercial objectives.
· Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
· Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
· Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
· Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
· Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
· Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
· Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
· Working closely with management to forecast successful conversions of online marketing activity in to sales leads at workshops and seminars.
The successful candidate will come from an event background with deep understanding of the importance of social media marketing. You will also have:
· Experience and understanding of online funnels incorporating lead pages, email and sms marketing.
· Experience in direct marketing
· Strong analytical and project management skills.
· Proven successful leadership track record.