This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£26000 - £29000 per annum|
- A world leading events company are looking for an experienced digital marketing executive to join their team during an exciting time for the business. Launching new initiatives and creating consumer awareness and engagement with the brand.
This role works with both B2C and B2B marketing and offers an opportunity to grow your skillset across both areas.
Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Plan, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Implement tracking systems to optimise lead nurturing and drive conversion
- Manage content and media through CMS
- Monitor and analyse traffic performance, Google Analytics
- Manage digital agency
- Create social media content
- Bloggers and key influencers relationships
- Establish KPIs and create reports based on performance analysis
- Marketing copywriting
- Manage an email campaign calendar
- Create and send email campaigns
- Improve the performance of marketing emails
- Optimise website and content
- Analyse of the most used keywords in the industry on Google Trends to improve the SEO ranking of the website with further implementation in content and HTML of the website
- Paid search and social
- Ensure database segmentation
- Test the database and segmentation lists
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience working with a website Content Management System (CMS)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Experience working with Dot Mailer or similar email marketing tool
- Knowledge of optimising social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Understanding of SEO and PPC