This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £85K + Car and Benefits|
- Major nationwide and international corporate within the commercial property sector is seeking a National Key Account Manager to join them in a new role – building relationships and new business with the client’s existing top 10 Mega Estate Agents in Central London
This is a profitable and fast-growing company with good opportunities for growth and development. Sales people are highly respected in this organisation. Deals can be very large and commissions can be significant. Excellent senior team support for closing new business and bids.
Key duties for this role as National Key Account Manager include:
- Building new business through mapping senior decision makers and building strong relationships with existing large accounts – Mega Estate Agents
- Support, nurture and grow existing business and contacts
- Develop detailed strategic plans for each account and for converting target new business prospects
- At least 3 year’s successful sales background in one of the following sectors would be highly desirable; Facilities Management, Construction, Financial Services Hospitality (Bars etc), Events, Publishing, Corporate Rewards.
- Dynamic, excellent communicator at Director level
- Very sociable and warm freindly personality.
- Excellent New Business Development skills
- Ability to design and bring together a functional strategic business plan including budgets for products and the company.
- Highly disciplined and process driven
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- Confident, articulate and ability to engage and sell at senior level with top clients.
- Excellent clear communicator in English both written and verbal. Good presentation skills.
- Highly creative
- Ambitious, driven and dynamic
- IT Literate and familiar with the use of CRM
- Location. Commuting distance of Central London.