This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Content & Social Media|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
- A leading B2B events company are looking for a driven and ambitious Content Manager to lead on their insurance events.
The ideal candidate will show the ability to produce & manage contribution for a range of article types (news, interviews, features, etc.) and be comfortable sub-editing other writer's work for accuracy and quality.
Responsibilities of Content Manager:
- Event linked content calendar
- Managing production and promotion of Podcasts
- Managing and Editing Contributors to the Blog
- Producing & Promoting the newsletter
- Designing, commissioning & editing reports
- Managing external freelancers
- Sub-editing articles prior to publication
- Uploading all articles to the website
- Posting social media updates
- Maintaining a busy editorial calendar
- Attending conferences and face-to-face interviews
- Liaising with Sector Head on overall direction, style, tone and creation of ‘campaigns’