This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
A leading b2c events company are looking for an experience marketing and communications manager to join their enthusiastic across some really exciting mass participation events.
Key Responsibilities of Marketing and Communications Manager
- Marketing and commercial strategy
- Manage marketing budgets across advertising, paid ambassadors, content creation and new campaigns
- Deliver PR and communications
- Develop and expand grassroots relationships
- Grow and develop relationships with key local stakeholders
- Manage and create content for social media channels
- Seek out and generate new contra-marketing and media partnerships with relevant businesses
- Work alongside the events sponsors and their marketing teams to deliver joint marketing activities
- Carry out relevant duties within that event e.g. press liaison, celebrity management, social media activation, and capturing content (case studies, working with photographers / videographers)
- Manage fulfilment of advertising campaigns, writing copy & briefing design agencies
- Manage relationships with design and digital agencies
- Effectively delegating tasks to the Marketing Executive
- Previous work experience within a sports environment would be an advantage
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing and communications experience either agency or in-house
- Have managed budgets, or elements of a budget
- A passion for cycling would be very beneficial for the role