|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
- A very exciting opportunity has arisen within a growing leisure company for an experience Web Designer to join the department.
Main focus will be to help design and shape our online products, be able to make design decisions to turn a user-journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Responsibilities of Web Designer
- Design problem-solving skills
- A passion for creating great user experiences
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc
- Strong presentation skills
- Keep yourself updated with latest industry trends and standards
- Bohemian Coding Sketch
- Adobe Creative suite
- 2+ years experiences and proven track record
- Strong design portfolio
When applying please include a link to your portfolio showcasing relevant work.