This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
- An exciting leading B2B events company are looking for an experienced events Marketing Manager to join their team. These creative B2B events with a twist will be an ideal opportunity for someone who already had experience marketing events.
Key responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Planning, coordinating, implementing & monitoring all marketing communication activities
- Managing and developing dedicated projects to improve visitor attendance
- Analysing and sharing insights based on the results of marketing activities
- Management of the print process
- Specification and management of event websites
- Updating social media channels
- Writing material for inclusion on the website and within all collateral and emails
- Sorting media partner agreements and liaising with media partners
- Working closely with suppliers including design houses, direct mail companies, printers, PR agencies
- Preparation of data for all campaigns including segmentation, manipulation and validation of data
- Management of marketing intern
Key skills of Marketing Manager:
- 3+ years of experience in similar role managing marketing campaigns
- Speaking and networking with the industry
- Digital marketing skills – SEO, paid social
- Strong analytical skills