This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
- The UK's largest independent specialist travel operator are looking for an experienced Marketing & PR Executive. Said Marketing & PR Executive will need experience within the travel sector, coming from a broad marketing background.
Key responsibilities of Marketing & PR Executive:
- Brand Ambassador
- Internal marketing communications
- Direct mail materials
- segment customer data for mailings
- layout, design image selection, proofing and distribution of brochure(s) and all other direct marketing
- Overseas branding and collateral ensuring deadlines are met.
- Assist with identifying ways to improve marketing communications with other areas of the business
- Responsible for all offline advertisements and sponsorships.
- Work closely with the advertising agency to come up with new and creative ways to reach target markets with promotional messages
- Assist with the management of design agencies
- PR campaigns and further develop all PR relationships
- Must think outside of the traditional media and consider bloggers, vloggers, social media channels etc.
- co-op/affiliate marketing campaigns, maximising income, data capture and ROI
- Experience of building relationships with third-parties, such media, event organisers and tourist boards
- Strong copy-writing and proofing skills
- Interest in adventure sports and travel
- Experience of working with external agencies (such advertising, PR, design agencies)
- Passion for good design and photography