|Salary||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
- Our client, a well known Retail Brand, are seeking a Data Analyst to join their rapidly growing team.
The role will have a large focus on database management across various areas of the business. So a strong expeirence in building MySQL databases is significant. The role will also have a strong focus on supporting the Web Development, IT Support and Business Intelligence functions.
Responsibilities for the position as Data Analyst.
- Assist with platform releases Prototype product features based on business requirements
- Responsbile for data modelling, data analysis, data management, and data visualisation.
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Translate raw data into actionable insights, clear and coherent analysis, and data-driven recommendations.
- Continuously analyse ways to improve processes and increase efficiency as the business continues to grow.
- Develop and support MySQL database replication
- Perform standard database administration tasks
- Monitoring of databases to identify issues before they affect the platform
- Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Experience in at least one of the Qlik products (View, Sense, NPrinting)
- Experience in data analysis and data management role.
- Eperience in writing, updating and optimising SQL queries (preferably