|Sector||Sales & Business Development|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £60k Plus car|
- Major Worldwide highly innovative Technology company seeks a Technical Sales Manager to take advantage of numerous new opportunities for substantial business growth with existing accounts and to generate new business in the territory – Scotland and Ireland
Key duties for this role as Technical Sales Manager include:
- Selling innovative systems and technical products to improve client’s efficiency. Typical areas you may have worked may be software, Managed Services, CAFM, CRM, payment systems, access control, workforce management, integrated solutions etc.
- Building strong relationships, growing and sustaining technical sales year on year of account management and business development.
- Securing and winning major bids and tenders.
- 3+ years of successful, field sales and account management experience essential ideally with a Technical Sales background
- Ability to fully map out processes and relevant Decision Makers in a company at all levels.
- Skill in selling technology-based products and services
- Full understanding of the sales process
- Ability to sell at Director and C level essential
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent communication ( internal and external) and presentations skills
- Clear communicator in English, written and verbal. Good team player
- KPI and results driven
- Ability to support and build accounts
- Ideally formally trained in sales such as SPIN or Miller Heiman.
- Confident and warm , positive personality
- Strong skills in creating winning bids.
- Microsoft suite and use of CRM ( ideally Salesforce.com)
- Full UK Driving Licence