|Sector||Sales & Business Development|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £80k + Car|
- Major Worldwide highly innovative Technology company seeks an inspirational and dynamic leader as UK Sales Manager to lead, motivate and manage a team across the UK. The company is poised for significant growth with a range of desirable technical services.
Key duties for this role as UK Sales Manager include:
- Managing all aspects of team development from recruitment, training , motivation and discipline. Strong leadership.
- Typical areas you may have worked may be; Software, Managed Services, CAFM, CRM, payment systems, access control, workforce management, integrated solutions etc or similar
- Delivering business growth targets through organic growth and new business personally and through the team
- Experience and ability in winning large bids and tenders
- Successful and demonstrable 5yr+ track record in field sales management in UK with Technical Products.
- This position will suit an experienced, focused and strong team/account manager/developer who can prove a successful background in account management within a technical industry. Ability to close sales will be a key success factor.
- Experience in capacity planning, objective setting call rates, client meeting rates, conversion rates etc etc.
- Management of individual sales pipelines in order that monthly and annual sales forecasts can be met.
- Full understanding of the sales process
- Training and managing team to use the Salesforce CRM efficiently.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Excellent communication ( internal and external) and presentations skills
- Clear communicator in English, written and verbal. Good team player
- KPI and team results driven
- Ability to support and build key accounts
- Ideally formally trained in sales such as SPIN or Miller Heiman and good skills to train team
- Confident and warm , positive personality
- Microsoft suite and use of CRM ( ideally Salesforce.com)