|Sector||Sales & Business Development|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 3% Annual Bonus|
- Major London Law firm seeks a dynamic Business Development Manager to support partners and senior team to help the service to existing accounts and grow new business.
This role would suite a keen Business Development Executive looking for the next stage in their development.
Key duties for this role as Business Development Manager include:
- Management and coordination of bids and tenders. Assessing viability of opportunities, scoping phase, preparation of proposal documents, pitching and client presentations, feedback and transition planning and maintaining pitch library.
- Work with fee earners to prepare fee quotes, retainer arrangements and other fixed fee proposals and maintain library of pricing information.
- Assist the Director of Business Development with larger, strategically important tender opportunities.
- Develop and manage the firm's new business pipeline. Responsible for identifying and progressing key prospects and working with fee earners to help them build relationships with individual contacts. This will include in depth research into pension schemes and their employers.
- Attend industry events to identify and develop relationships with prospects as appropriate.
- Monitor those firms who offer procurement services in pensions and develop relationships where possible.
- Previous experience working in sales support for a law firm or professional company would be highly desirable and would be open to those early in their career.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident and warm , positive personality
- Experience of drafting proposal documents and running the tender process
- Computer proficient including working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Well presented
- Good presentation skills
- Location: Commuting distance of St Pauls, Central London.