|Salary||£20000 per annum|
- A rapidly growing B2B events business is seeking a graduate Marketing Assistant to join them in a period of extensive expansion for the business.
The Marketing Assistant will be a key figure in conference production and marketing campaign development for a series of high profile conferences and have access to rapid progression opportunities as the company grows.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant
- Developing content for event websites, writing marketing collateral and copywriting for online content.
- Developing social media campaigns to drive engagement for the events.
- Dealing with senior stakeholders over the phone, assisting in sourcing and managing relationships with delegates, speakers and sponsors.
- Manage the company database, working to segment and manage data.
- Writing copy for email campaigns and working with senior members of the team to manage the email marketing process.
- Assisting in campaign execution across all channels where necessary.
- All candidates should be a graduate with a 2:1 or higher
- Candidates should have strong academic credentials with a minimum of B at A level.
- Applicants should be keen to progress their career in events.
- Good organisation skills and attention to details are a key requirement.