|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
- A opportunity has become available to join a "Top 25" UK Accountancy's. The role will be key in supporting the marketing and business development team within their London office.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Developing content for websites, writing marketing collateral and copy writing for online content.
- Developing social media campaigns to drive engagement for the events.
- Dealing with senior stakeholders over the phone, assisting in sourcing and managing relationships with delegates, speakers and sponsors.
- Manage the company database, working to segment and manage data.
- Writing copy for email campaigns and working with senior members of the team to manage the email marketing process.
- Assisting in campaign execution across all channels where necessary. Control the day-to-day running, growth and community management of all social media channels
- Carefully curate channel feeds to fully reflect the brand and create engaging copy that shows a clear brand voice and identity.
- Build social media strategies and campaigns for every project, developing creative and innovative ideas to push the projects and brand forward
- Monitor comments and communication on channels actively engaging with the community.
- 1-2 minimum within the Professional services
- You will have a positive attitude, pride yourself on a strong work ethic, a keen eye for detail, and be dependable.
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Whilst not imperative, having experience in Adobe Photoshop/InDesign is preferred